Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Let her... go.

"That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." -John Green

Alright, let me tell you this.
I am not that okay as I may look.
I need to admit that the pain sometimes hit me on my chest, and I can barely breathe.
Rationale? Because of someone's soon departure.
Emotion? Yeah, you could guess.. For insensitive person like me to get that kind of pain.


I always knew this day would come. The day that we'd all hug each other and say goodbye. I just never thought that it would be this fast. If I had magic, I would make everything pause for awhile and go through the wind with you. Sorry that I cannot afford to do so.


It was one of your remarkable achievements, and I was very happy to hear such a great news. Physically, yes I am always smiling. But hey, I've been dying inside. It was not that I cannot wait to spend time with you again; it's just that I've realized we wasted too much time not to love each other from all of our hearts.


I know it too well. That we are very lucky to be born among the average of the populations, and surrounded by so many good people. On top of that, you even got a scholarship to continue your study. But that's just that. Talking about relationships, we also have a privilege in our thought on whom we choose to love and leave, right?


Your broken heart, your broken soul, your beauty, your weaknesses, your arguments, I've seen and felt them all. So, I know how hard for you to actually start another chapter of life without "us". But I know that you're able to overcome eventually with that smile of yours.


Time is ticking fast; it's breaking my heart just to countdown the days left that I can be with you. But remember, my soul is always with you, no matter where you are.


Harsh and cold times, thanks for everything. You let me know how valuable she is to me. Though she is not going to stay longer, distance cannot break our memories and love.


Just wanna tell you something. That this sibling hood of us is absolutely not a crossing line that we just meet at a certain point and leave each other forever. I reassure; that case will never happen. We're not going to let go of each other's hands just by those few years of departure for individual wisdom and bright future. We're just pursuing our dreams for awhile without enjoying accompanying physically. There will be days that we're going to run and hug each other so hard that we can't breathe. There will be days that we are crying; not because of sadness anymore, but overwhelming feelings that we've been hiding for so long.


Girl, be stronger. I know you're strong but please be stronger. Do not cry often. You're like a panda already, so stop crying. Another thing is... it hits me right in my face for knowing that even when you're crying, there's no one to wipe off your tears. Take care of yourself well; the weather there is not tropical, so make sure you don't fall sick. After all, be healthy physically and mentally!!!


It's just a short journey. We're just saying goodbye for awhile. Reach a success then come back to hug me as you always do. I'll be always here waiting for you.


Hey...





For your information, I love you so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment