Sunday, September 20, 2015

Moments in life

"Before our eyes, there have been some moments stored in the hearts already." 

Want it or not, I have captured those times perfectly. They could be very simple like watching the sun slowly go down and replacing with sparkling stars in the sky, listening to the sound of rainfall with serenading feeling, riding along the road with chilly breeze, listening to my favorite songs on the radio, eating my favorite meal with boyfriend, laughing at stupid jokes with best friends, sleeping over for the first time, talking with her until morning about love life, spending times at some favorite cafe and stupidly making joke of her, seeing my best friends in the hallway, walking in the rain, and the list goes on.

Some moments have been very significant that I could call them one of the best times in my life. I could not forget how my mother praise in front of other–just to tell them how much she loves to have me. The moments my best friends came into my life; our encounters have been always interesting and fun. My 18th birthday was probably the best one yet. They have added more incredible moments during my 4 years in university than I could ever ask. Confession from my close friend, which now I call a lover. I could not name them all. They are very precious.

Then, there are sorrow moments that I remember so fine, too. Crying over the fact that I miss my father, seeing best friend fail and cannot do anything about it, arguments with best friends, missing them and suffer emotionally, cutting myself, failing at things again and again, being intimidated, making mom unhappy. Well, those times suck.

What's good about these memories is how they could never fade from me even when those moments already passed. Life goes on–I hold on dear to this phrase. Here comes a time where I find myself so lost because when I look back, I see all the smiles, laughs, hugs, and kisses but when I look into a reality, they are all gone. I have asked myself repeatedly "Where has it gone so wrong?"

I am so hurt sometimes. I wanted to go back in time and fix things before it got worse. But then I realized reality is something I should only face with. With times remaining left, I should make the best of it and those moments, there is and always a special spot for them in my heart.

How can I forget them? How can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment